Direct driven variable speed rotary screw compressors
|kW 9 - 15 - 22 - 30 - 37 - 45 - 55 - 75 - 90 - 110 - 132 - 160 - 180 - 200 - 250
kW bar 7.5 - 10 - 13
Energy Series variable speed screw compressors allows for power savings on average between 30%-40% over conventional controlled compressors. ENERGY Series allows for an air supply with minimal peaks, in doing so supplying only the air required for production minimising service costs and operating costs. Designed to operate in the harshest working conditions 24 hours per day, the ENERGY Series controller is able to control up to 6 units from one common control panel. All ENERGY Series is equipped as standard with power filters, harmonising the incoming voltage and protecting the inverter and compressor components from surges.
The advanced computer controller allows for the ENERGY Series to be interfaced with up to 6 compressors.
The controller allows for the compressor to be individually programmed to meet specific site requirements, in doing so minimising operating costs.
Simple controls allows the unit to advise maintenance intervals and diagnose faults.
VARIABLE SPEED DRIVE
The inverter and controller ensure for precise control of pressures and volume of the compressor by monitoring production
requirements and varying the compressor output and speed withouth the use of an encoder.
- Motor starting torque of up to 200%
- Accurate torque control
- Torque respose time of 1-2 ms
- Main motor protection and cooling fan protection
- Direct response air volume to motor speed
- Air pressure adjustable from 6 to 10 Bar (13 Bar on request)
- Air supply monitoring and adjusting from 25% to 100% of load
|HIGH EFFICIENCY MOTOR
Variable speed driving motor IP 55, Class F
High efficiency motor
Low service factor on the main drive motor
Oversized combined air/oil cooler
Low discharge temperatures
Thermostatically controlled cooling fan
Low outlet temperatures
Low compression temperatures
Extended coolant operating life
||German built isometric air end
Prolonged operating life
VARIABLE SPEED DRIVE
The initial capital outlay of any air compressor represents on average a small percentage of the total cost of operating the compressor over its operating life. The absorbed power of any compressor represents the highest cost of the unit over its operating life. Compressed air, if incorrectly used, is one of the most expensive forms of services any production facility will operate. The installation of an Energy Series variable speed compressor will on average reduce running costs by between 30% - 40% if fitted with a conventional motor or a permanent magnets motor.
ADVANTAGES OF OPERATING A VARIABLE SPEED COMPRESSOR, STANDARD OR PERMANENT MAGNETS MOTOR
Regulation of the speed of the motor to match constantly the plant air demand
- Provides a constant air pressure selectable to any value between 6 and 10 Bar (13 Bar on demand)
- Soft start reduces current peaks and allows for additional energy saving
- Air output constantly vaying between 25% and 100% of the compressor total capacity
1. Suction electrofan
2. 2 stages, 2 micron air filter
3. Easily inspectable air-oil radiator
4. 3 stages air-oil separator
6. Oil filter
7. Highly efficient condensate separator
8. Air intake valve
9. German made isometric air end
10. High efficiency variable speed driving motor
11. Safety ground wire
12. Robust base
For more information on this product please contact our office on (07) 3881 0883
to speak with our qualified and extremely knowledgeable Sales Team.