Fitting Express have focused on providing high quality and affordable Compressors since its opening in November 2000. We have various types of Air Compressors for sale in Brisbane, such as Screw Compressors, Piston Compressors, Oil-Free Compressors. Being in the Pneumatic Fittings industry for over 20 years, we use, repair & install Air Compressors for our clients, our expert team is extremely confident in giving you the best advice for you Compressor needs.
Types of Air Compressor For Sale Brisbane:
Choosing The Right Air Compressors Brisbane:
Each of our Air Compressors in Brisbane have different features and are suitable for different industries, choosing the right Air Compressor is the first step to build your high-efficiency Air Compressor system. The following are some hints to help you in choosing the Compressor that fits your operation.
The main features of our air compressors are listed below:
Piston Air Compressors:
- Economical and cost-efficient
- Used in small work and machine shops, body shops, tyre shops and small manufacturing facilities.
Screw Air Compressors:
- Any operation requiring a constant compressed air supply
- Used in operations requiring 100% continuous duty cycle
- Built for a long lifetime of reliable operation
Oil-Free Air Compressor:
- Produce as much airflow & pressure as oil lubricated models
- Suitable when the consequences of oil contamination are too high
- Such as food production facility
Air Receiver Tank:
- Use as a temporary compressed air storage
- To accommodate the peaks of demand from the air compressor system
- Capacity should be 6-10 times of the flow rate of the system
Refrigerator Air Dryer:
- Used in removing water from the compressed air
- Dry the air to protect your piping, tools and equipment
Air Compressor Installation
At Fitting Express, we specialise in all projects both big and small. Before installing your compressors, we consider the type of product you require and whether it is suitable for your operation. Choosing the right air compressor will depend on the following factors:
- The total air consumption of all the tools that will be powered by the compressor.
- The recommended operating pressure of your tools.
- The duty cycle of the compressor – Will it be used continuously or intermittently
- Where will you use the tools – do you need a portable air compressor?
As part of our service, we complete the mechanical installation on all of our air compressor sales.
Industrial Air Compressor Installation
The installation of air compressors within an industrial setting requires qualified personnel. A correctly installed air compressor system is formed from numerous factors:
- The maintenance access,
- Pipe sizing,
- Piping materials,
- Pressure drop
- Future requirements.
It’s important to plan your system in advance in order to optimise energy and minimise maintenance costs over the lifetime of the system.
At fitting Express, we are experts in designing an air compressor system that works for you. We use high-quality hoses, pipes and fittings specifically made for high pressure compressed air applications.
With 20 years of experience in the industry and working with large clients, we guarantee to plan and build an high energy efficiency and safe system for you.
If you have any query about air compressor installation, our team is always ready to assist you! Please contact us by submitting a form or call us at (07) 3881 0883 for the best advice on air compressor installation.