For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address. We collect the e-mail address of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user specific information on what pages consumers access or visit and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, used to improve the content of our Web page, used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for individual consumer and used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending an e-mail, calling or writing, and telling us that you do not want to receive e-mail from our company.
You understand and agree that the owners of this site shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, data or other intangible losses (even if the owners of this site have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the use or the inability to use the product(s) and or service(s) or any misuse of the product(s) and or service(s) in a manner not in accordance with their intended use.
At Fittings Express we always strive to provide you with high quality products. However, if for any reason you are not satisified with our products you may contact us to request either a refund or exchange.
If you have purchased your products through our office please contact us on (07) 3881 0883.
If you have purchased your products online please refer to our Returns Policy below.
Do we have a returns policy?
- products are faulty
- products are unfit for their purpose, which means they won’t do what you the consumer reasonably expected them to.
- products don’t match the description or sample.
- customers have lost or destroyed the products
- simply change their minds after buying the products.
- the customer knew about a particular fault before buying the products.
- the customer damaged the products.
To claim a refund, customers should:
- Send email requesting a refund or an exchange, together with an explanation as to why you wish to return the products. Provide details of how the products are defective, along with Proof of Purchase (our invoice or order number)
- Wait for authorization from us before returning any products.
- Return the products within 14 days in their original condition.
- The buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
- We will then issue refunds or exchanges within 7 – 10 days.